Save The Rhino Hoodie
Save The Rhino Hoodie.
Save the Rhino Day is celebrated on May 1st each year, and World Rhino Day is celebrated on September 22nd each year.
On average each day 3 African rhinos are killed for their horns, but despite this, rhino numbers worldwide are actually increasing in some areas thanks mainly to conservation efforts, and people like you and I raising its awareness.
Continue the good fight with this cool design.
- 8.0 oz., 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Pill-resistant and softer air-jet spun yarn
- Double-lined hood with matching drawstring
- 1x1 athletic rib kint cuffs and waistband with Spandex
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Front pouch pocket
We Also Recommend